Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Obligatory First Post!

Whelp, it's finally here. My first captioning blog. I never once thought I would ever make it a point to create my own blog, let alone a captioning one! Oh my the pressure! Thank goodness I work well under it!

For those who don't know me my name is Elyse and welcome to my humble abode on the web! Here I will be creating a few fun caps that echo about in my head that express my thoughts on feminization in all it's glory. I've been reading caps for some... oh dear at least 7-10 years now! Has it really been so long? Hm. Well, all I can remember is that I first started reading caps well before blogger came along. I spent my evenings rummaging around so many Yahoo! Groups. Ah those were the days. Sneaking to the computer under the cover of darkness to read such delightful tales. Now that I think about it they weren't all that glorious. More so frustrating and nerve racking for fear of getting caught!

But I digress. Caps!

I've been giving a lot of thought as of to what kind of captions I want to post here. You spend enough time reading caps (in my case many years worth from many different authors) you come to find that there are some ideas/captions that the staples of a captioning diet. You know the ones; the brother caught in his sisters clothes, the out of control son or the begrudged girlfriend. The ever popular made into a maid cap or the lost bet. Some caps just go without saying. I know I will have those here without a doubt, but I'm hoping to come up with new ideas that haven't been done before; well, ones I haven't seen at least.

In any event I hope the caps I create will bring as much entertainment, joy, and in some cases a bit of "excitement" (oh come on now, I know what you're thinking. I've been down that naughty road too) to you the readers.

Along with my caps I'm hoping to also include some posts about myself and my exploration into the world of femininity. From thoughts running rampant in my head, how I've coped over the years with so many different situations, to how I prepare and develop "Elyse". I've had a long personal journey and I'm hoping to be able to share it with others and maybe, just maybe through my words on this digital paper help someone who's looking to express their feminine side too. Who knows what I will gain from opening myself up to the world like this!

... oh yeah, and I tend to get a bit wordy with my posts. Especially at midnight when I'm half asleep.

Welcome to my blog all, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment